PLEASE DO NOT AUTOMATICALLY SIGN UP FOR A GHA911 ACCOUNT BEFORE READING THE INFORMATION BELOW!
- Please go to the homepage and click on the coalitions tab and look on the map and search for your county to find the region you are located in.
- Click on the region that corresponds with your county
- Contact your Coalition Coordinator and Coalition Facilitator to let them know you are interested in joining the coalition.
- After you have reached out to your Coalition Coordinator and Coalition Facilitator, please feel free to proceed to the registration page.
- Once your account has been created, you will NOT be able to log in right way. Your Coalition Coordinator and Facilitator will have to approve your account first. This is why it is important to contact them to let them know you are interested and they can give you valuable information about joining the coalition and being an active member.
Thank you for your participation and welcome aboard.
Assisted living provides older adults with a long-term residential option where they receive personal care support. Senior citizens are able to maintain their independence and may need some assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, medication management and other household chores. Below you will find additional information about how assisted living facilities can be ready before and during an emergency.